Top 10 things you should know about alison:
- She is loyal, committed, dedicated, and FUN!
- Ali is an RVA native
- Her first love of fitness was as a competitive swimmer
- Second to fitness, she is a lover of fashion
- Ali holds a certification in Lagree Fitness as well as CPR and AED
- She was with Capital One for 12 years, where she held positions in Project Management, Vendor Relationship Management, and IT
- Serving as a Senior Account Manager with eLoyalty, an Austin-based technology company for 10 years, she oversees sales, revenue, operations, and leadership of global teams
- This girl LOVES music
- Ali holds nearly a dozen professional certifications including 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders, Salesforce, Staff Management, and Development and Operations Management
- Ali is the co-owner of PLANKrva!
Top 10 things you should know about tanya:
- She has had a lifelong passion for fitness
- Tanya took her first Megaformer™ class in NYC, and became HOOKED
- Also a hairdresser, she is an owner of The Cutting Room
- She previously taught barre and yoga, and received certification to lead guided meditation
- Tanya holds a certification in Lagree Fitness, barre, fundamental yoga, CPR and AED
- She loves ALL things Megaformer™
- Tanya is not an RVA native, but considers herself a local having lived in this amazing city for 26 years
- Black is her favorite "color"
- Tanya has done hair and makeup work for TV, as well as several magazine publications
- She is the co-owner of PLANKrva!
Two girls PLANKing it hard on a Megaformer